Traditional House Plan with Bonus Room
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A staggered three car garage with a bonus room above creates an interesting exterior for this Traditional house plan.
- Note that the third garage bay can be entered from front or back.
- The two-story foyer makes a great first impression as you walk into the home.
- With an open floor plan, you can see all the way from the great room to the spacious kitchen with its huge 15' island that faces the dining area and covered deck.
- A landing on the way to the second floor directs you to either the bonus room over the garage or three steps up to the bedroom level.
- The second floor laundry room is a handy addition to this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,476 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,361 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,115 sq. ft.
- Deck: 296 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 328 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,992 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 938 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss