Traditional House Plan with Exciting Features
About This Plan
- This Traditional house plan has marvelous curb appeal from its striking brick and stone front with wood trim under the center gable.
- There's a generous amount of spacious inside and exciting features such as the gorgeous curved staircase, interior columns and a first floor media room with wet bar.
- A big bay window extends the living room that is open to the foyer and formal dining room thanks to the interior columns that keeps the views open.
- There are lots of built-ins in the family room to add good looks as well as extra storage.
- Send your guests straight to the first floor media room - no stairs to climb.
- All three bedrooms are up on the second floor with views of the foyer and family room through open railing in the hall.
- The stunning master suite has its own private exercise room complete with a wet bar plus a huge walk-in closet with built-in island.
- Don't like to exercise? Use this space as a quiet reading room.
- A two-way fireplace warms the master bedroom and bathroom and there's a large private balcony just for the homeowners.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,746 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,936 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,810 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Hill Country
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery