Traditional House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Enjoy all the benefits that come with this spacious Traditional house plan.
- Large comfortable rooms are meant for your family to spread out easily.
- Two linear closets in the foyer give you room for family and guests' coats.
- From the kitchen you have wonderful sightlines to the family room and the backyard through a wall of windows.
- On the second floor, there's a lovely reading nook in close proximity to all four bedrooms.
- A full kitchen on the finished lower level makes an in-law suite a possibility.
- Use one of the rooms as a workshop, yoga studio or craft room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,273 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,427 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,427 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,419 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss