Traditional House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- A flex room off the foyer of this Traditional house plan is set off with columns and can be used as a music room or whatever your heart desires.
- The formal dining room is all open and boasts a lovely tray ceiling.
- Nearby, the kitchen is ready to go for entertaining and has lots of storage from the walk-in pantry and big island.
- Views extend all the way through the eating nook into the family room, giving you a wonderful vista.
- Four big bedrooms can be found on the upper floor where bedroom 2 gets a private bathroom and bedrooms 3 and 4 share a connecting jack and jill bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,486 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,585 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,901 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"