Traditional House Plan with In-Law Apartment
About This Plan
- There's a lot of living space in this Traditional house plan despite its narrow footprint.
- An air lock entry foyer open to the main house on the right where a vaulted ceiling tops the big living room.
- There are no walls to block the view to the dining area with its sliding glass doors to the back yard.
- The efficient kitchen has a peninsula bar that wraps around so everything is close by when you are cooking.
- On the second floor, three bedrooms share a huge bathroom with a big corner soaking tub.
- Use the main floor in-law apartment for relatives or as rental income.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,153 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,391 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 762 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 10"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss