Traditional House Plan with Open Layout
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Two sturdy columns support the front porch of this good-looking Traditional house plan.
- Brick and siding blend beautifully on the exterior.
- A wide, open floor plan gives you wonderful sight-lines from the big living room with fireplace to the dining room and kitchen with its large isloand.
- Add bar stools and you have a great place to grab a quick snack.
- The master bedroom has lots of wall space for furniture placement and a big walk-in closet off the private bathroom.
- There's even a door directly from the master closet to the laundry room.
- A charming window seat in the study faces the front of your lot.
- All three bedrooms upstairs share a hall bathroom with double sinks.
- Related Plans: Get three bedrooms versions of this home with house plans 52277WM (with no garage) and 52278WM (with two car garage). And a four bedroom version with a 2 car garage with house plan 52276WM (2,176 sq. ft.).