Traditional House Plan with Optional Pool Room
3 - 6
About This Plan
- A courtyard style garage leads you to the covered front porch of this huge Traditional house plan that has five bedrooms plus the option for more on the lower level.
- Columns frame the entrance to the formal dining room giving you an elegant enclosed room that still has views towards the kitchen.
- The great room, nook and kitchen have tray ceilings that unite the space.
- Both the master bedroom and the nook offer sliding glass doors to the rear covered and screened porch.
- Climb the stairs or take the elevator to the second floor where you come to a sitting area with wet bar.
- The front bedroom has a private bathroom while the other two bedrooms share a connected bathroom.
- The fabulous lower level adds 3,096 square feet that includes a spectacular pool room with kids pool and hot tub area.
- There's also a craft room, hobby room and studio in addition to an exercise area.
- No need to ever leave home with a house like this!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,307 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,465 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,096 sq. ft.
- Deck: 420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1018 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot