Traditional House Plan with Rustic Detailing
About This Plan
- Stone accents and decorative wood trim give a rustic look to this four bedroom Traditional house plan.
- You have a wonderful home office right off the foyer where clients can come in with a minimum of disruption to family life.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the spacious living room and the dining area that is part of the large country kitchen.
- All four bedrooms are upstairs with three bathrooms to serve them.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,521 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,410 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,111 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 49 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 177 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss