Traditional House Plan with Terrific Storage
About This Plan
- There's a generous amount of storage space on all floors of this Traditional house plan.
- A walk-in pantry in the kitchen plus a big island with storage in the lower cabinets gives you room for pots and pans plus food.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace so you have good looks as well as room to hide things away.
- The owner's suite has a double tray ceiling and two big walk-in closets, one of which opens right into the laundry room.
- A huge covered deck in back stretches across the entire rear of the home.
- On the second floor, a rec room and a home office join bedrooms 3 and 4.
- There's even a walk-in linen closet - a real treat.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 46352LA (2,715 sq. ft.) and get a side-entry garage with house plan 46262LA (2,754 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,001 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,900 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,101 sq. ft.
- Deck: 693 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 441 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 2"
- Depth: 59' 5"
- Max ridge height: 36' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick