Traditional Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan leaves a lasting first impression upon entering the vaulted great room from the covered front porch.
- Windows flank the great room fireplace.
- The kitchen and breakfast area feature a work island with seating and easy access to the laundry room or outdoors.
- The master bedroom enjoys a walk-in closet and private bath.
- Related Plan: Prefer a two-car garage? See house plan 22042SL.
- Prefer a two-car garage? This plan is available in several different elevations, including 22040SL, 22041SL, 22042SL, 22043SL and 22044SL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,418 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 41' 4"
- Max ridge height: 17' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss