Traditional Ranch Plan with Optional Lower Level
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This Traditional Ranch home plan presents brick accents on the front facade and a charming front porch.
- Step inside to find a quiet den off the entryway, while an open-concept living space is located a few steps further.
- The angled island with an eating bar anchors the kitchen and french doors in the dining area lead to the back yard.
- The master suite is tucked behind the 3-car garage and includes a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Finish the lower level for an additional 1,946 square feet of living space, or a potential income property, and gain a home office and 2-bedroom apartment, complete with a laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,838 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,838 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 171 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,946 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 898 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss