Traditional Sloping Lot Plan with Gourmet Kitchen
About This Plan
- A sloped lot is no challenge for this comely design'it easily accommodates a site that slopes to the side or to the front.
- The two floors above hold a very comfortable floor plan. The main level provides commodious living and dining spaces, plus a gourmet-style kitchen, large den with built-ins and a bedroom with full bath.
- he great room features a gas fireplace.
- The kitchen has a pantry and a window sink. Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead out to the back yard.
- A laundry room lies just outside Bedroom 4. Note that all rooms on this level have nine-foot ceilings.
- Three more bedrooms upstairs include a master suite and two family bedrooms. The master salon has a scissor-vaulted ceiling; the master bath has a spa tub, walk-in closet and separate shower.
- Family bedrooms share a full bath with two lavatories.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69131AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,221 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,309 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 912 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 860 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot