Hillside Plan with Garage Under
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Brick and lap siding work in tandem on the exterior of this hillside plan, which puts the two-car garage on the bottom level to fit the slope nicely.
- A small, decorative balcony adorns the entry, which also features a door with sidelight and arched transom.
- The great room sits at the front of the plan and is warmed by a gas fireplace.
- The den is on the far right. It's made more convenient by optional built-ins.
- The dining area and kitchen line the back of the plan and have access to the backyard via sliding glass doors in the dining area.
- A main-level bedroom can be reached from two directions'from the laundry room through the full bath or directly from the main hall.
- Upstairs there are three more bedrooms and two full baths.
- The master suite is especially nice with a scissor-vaulted ceiling in its salon and a bath with walk-in closet, spa tub, tiled shower and dual lavatories.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69130AM.