Traditional Sttone Cottage with Sunroom
About This Plan
- A bright and airy sunroom is flooded with light from windows on three sides in this Traditional home plan with a stone exterior.
- The big warm fireplace is the focal point of the family room that is open to the informal eating nook.
- A similar fireplace can be found in the extra-large living/dining room.
- Each of the three bedrooms upstairs has at least one charming dormer window and the master suit enjoys a romantic fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,976 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,688 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss