Traditional Style Home Plan with an Open Great Room
About This Plan
- A marvelous open great room awaits you in this lovely Traditional home plan.
- The wide arched entry makes it possible to see the hall and open rail staircase.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining/breakfast room lead to the backyard.
- The L-shaped kitchen has a walk-in pantry and an island for extra counter and storage space.
- A beautiful tray ceiling tops the first floor master suite with its private bathroom.
- Note the door in the master closet that opens directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
- Bedroom 2 also has a private bathroom and each bedroom on the second floor features a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,288 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,502 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 786 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss