Traditional Tudor Cottage with Rear 2-Car Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This traditional Tudor cottage features an exterior rich in character, and open, vaulted living spaces inside.
- An incredible mudroom sets the stage for your home arrival, while the nearby kitchen makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite is forward facing, and includes a 4-fixture attached bath and a walk-in closet. Across the hall, utilize the flex room as a home office or media room.
- The vaulted living space leads up the stairs to a loft that can be open to below or closed off.
- Two bedrooms frame the loft and share a spacious bath with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,799 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,002 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 797 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 86' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear