Traditional Two Bedroom with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- Traditional in style but high on detail, this ranch home will blend easily into any neighborhood.
- With two bedrooms and a den, this home will please many buyers with families who also need an at-home work environment.
- The open floor plan includes a kitchen with a central island that has direct access to the adjacent great and dining rooms, and a screened porch is accessed through patio doors off the back of the home.
- The master suite pleases with a tray ceiling, walk-in closet and direct laundry access.
- The primary roof pitch is 8:12. The secondary roof pitch is 6:12.
- A two-stall garage completes this plan.
- Related Plans: Need the plan reversed? Check out plan 89597AH. Get an office and 3-car garage with plan 89724AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 77' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss