About This Plan
- A petite square, this two story Traditional home is 24' by 24', designed to fit on a small lot.
- The brick exterior and steep hip roof give the home a handsome look.
- On the main floor, the living and dining rooms are open to each other and the U-shaped kitchen is compact and efficient.
- There is no wasted space, as the laundry room and powder room are combined.
- All three bedrooms on the second floor share a large hall bathroom with both a soaking tub and a shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,152 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 576 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 576 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available