Traditonal House Plan in Three Sizes
About This Plan
- A big, bold circle top window brightens the living room of this one level Traditional house plan that comes in three versions.
- The main living area runs front to back with a delightful open floor plan.
- Sliding glass doors in the kitchen take you out back.
- Both bedrooms share a large hall bathroom with its soaking tub.
- Related Plans: Add a third bedroom with house plan 21230DR (1,253 sq. ft.) and get a fourth bedroom with 21231DR (1,433 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,163 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,163 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Deck: 15 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss