Traditonal House Plan In Three Sizes
About This Plan
- A big, bold circle top window brightens the front bedroom of this one level Traditional house plan that comes in three sizes.
- The main living area combines the living room and dining room in a delightful open floor plan.
- A peninsula eating bar in the compact kitchen seats three.
- All four bedrooms share a large bathroom with its soaking tub.
- Related Plans: Downsize to a two bedroom with house plan 21229DR (1,163 sq. ft.) or a three bedroom with 21230DR (1,253 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,433 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,433 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Deck: 15 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery