Transitional 2-Story Modern Cottage with Bedrooms and Laundry Upstairs
About This Plan
- Steep rooflines and a classic brick exterior give this transitional house plan great curb appeal. Inside, the entryway is flanked by both the dining room and living room and has a 2 story ceiling. Further, into the home, an open kitchen and great room provide a great space for entertaining guests.
- The kitchen includes a farm sink, an island with a flush snack bar, and a walk-in pantry. The great room is warmed by a beautiful fireplace that is flanked by built-in cabinets.
- A wonderful dinette area leads to a covered porch that is perfect for outdoor entertainment.
- You'll find 4 bedrooms on upstairs on this 2-story home plan. The master suite has a tray ceiling, a deep walk-in closet and two vanities in the five-fixture bathroom. Bedroom 2 has its own bathroom while bedrooms 3 and 4 share a convenient jack and jill bath. Laundry is centrally located on the second floor.
- Back on the main level, the 3-car garage accesses the home through a mudroom, complete with a bench and lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,033 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,663 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,370 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 182 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 861 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 On 12; 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss