Transitional 4-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Outdoor Living Room
About This Plan
- Steeply pitched gables flank the covered entry and shed dormers sit above the 2-car courtyard garage on this 4-bed 2988 square foot Transitional house plan.
- The spacious great room is open to the kitchen and features a fireplace and a vaulted ceiling with exposed timber beams. The kitchen provides a large eat-at island bar and plenty of counter space plus a walk-in pantry. Eat informally in the hearth room, at the island or outside in the vaulted outdoor living room with fireplace.
- A home office sits behind a pair of French doors in the foyer giving you a great work-from-home space.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and access to the patio. The master bath boasts dual vanities, a free-standing tub, a glass shower with a seat, and a huge walk-in closet and has access to the laundry room.
- You'll appreciate the clutter-reducing kid's nook with its bench and hanging space and the laundry room that has convenient access to the outside.
- Across the home, two beds - each with walk-in closets - share a Jack and Jill bath. You'll find the fourth bedroom upstairs as well as bonus expansion.
- The oversized 2-car garage has shop space with a sink in back.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 70515MK and 60618ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,998 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 469 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 88' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 892 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick