Transitional Coastal House Plan Ideal for Rear View Lots
About This Plan
- The wide design of this contemporary house plan makes it ideal for rear views. Bayed windows, French doors and zero corner sliding glass doors open wide to the rear verandah, bringing the outside in.
- The large, covered entry leads to the stunning, columned living room, which is flanked by the dining room and study. A modern and sophisticated see through fireplace separates the living room and study. The dining room offers a niche, giving space for a hutch or buffet.
- The right side of the home belongs solely to the master suite. His and her closets allow for separation and organization. A stand alone soaking tub looks out onto the master garden. The left side of the house plan offers three separate guest suites with their own private bathrooms.
- The large kitchen is a chef’s delight. The angled island offers a double sink and dishwasher. A smaller sink and wine cooler is in the corner, perfect for entertaining. There is a spot for double ovens and a generous, corner walk-in pantry. Outside, the extensive verandah has a spot for an outdoor kitchen, complete with a grille, sink and refrigerator.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,159 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,159 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 78' 4"
- Depth: 116' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 948 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard