Transitional Contemporary Home Plan for Sloped Lot
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This beautiful transitional plan is ideal for a lot with a slope! Drive into the 2-car garage in the basement with direct access to the stairs leading to the main floor.
- With an open concept design, the kitchen, dining, and living room are all lined up to maximize views and natural light.
- The rooftop deck with outdoor fireplace is a perfect place to entertain and expand your party to the outdoors.
- The main floor has 2 bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, along with a bathroom, laundry, and HUGE pantry.
- The upper level becomes an oasis for the primary suite, along with 2 office spaces that can easily convert to a nursery if needed.
Optional Walkout Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,319 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,647 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 909 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 486 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 10"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 654 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Truss