Transitional Contemporary with 3 Beds and Large Covered Rear Lanai
About This Plan
- A grand front entry sits in the center of this one-level, European Beach house plan, clad in stucco and enhanced by exposed rafters and wooden brackets.
- Inside, the foyer merges with the garage entry, both leading into a generous great room, framed by a tray ceiling. A 3-panel sliding door encourages you to spend time on the covered outdoor living space.
- Entertaining is a delight with this kitchen, which delivers a large island and spacious walk-in pantry. The adjoining dining room overlooks the backyard and offers an optional wet bar.
- The master suite solely takes up the left side of the home, and includes a freestanding tub in the ensuite and two walk-in closets.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside behind the double garage, and a quiet study provides a space to read, relax, or work from home.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 65677BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,316 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 418 sq. ft.
- Entry: 73 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss