Transitional European Home Plan for Coastal Living
About This Plan
- Wooden brackets support deep overhangs provided by the hip and valley roof on this Transitional European home plan.
- The foyer leads directly into the great room that seamlessly flows onto the outdoor living space through a multi-paneled sliding door. Easily move into the kitchen and dining area, where you'll find plenty of workspace and a walk-in pantry.
- A quiet study shares the left side of the main level with the master suite. A tray ceiling tops the homeowner's serene space and is paired with a 5-fixture ensuite and two walk-in closets.
- The remaining two bedrooms can be found upstairs, each with a pair of french doors that lead to a covered balcony.
- Extra space in the 2-car garage is always appreciated and can be used for storage or lawn supplies.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,036 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 777 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 546 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 275 sq. ft.
- Entry: 74 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 623 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss