Transitional European Home Plan with Option to Finish Basement
3.5+ - 5.5+
About This Plan
- Filled with lavish features, this Transitional European home plan allows you to expand the living space by 2,299 sq ft when you finish the basement level.
- The angled 4-car garage with drive-thru capabilities opens into a catchall mudroom with easy access to the kitchen through a walk-in pantry. A coat closet and powder bath are conveniently located nearby.
- Two-story ceilings allow plenty of natural light to fill the great room and foyer, which opens to the dining area and gourmet kitchen. The rear deck is partially covered to allow outdoor activities, rain or shine.
- Three bedrooms occupy the right side of the main level, including the master suite with a shortcut to the laundry room through the master closet. Upstairs, bedrooms 4 and 5 share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, along with a play and bunk room.
- The generous basement is designed to provide a large gathering space that opens to a patio, craft room, exercise space, 6th bedroom, and a spa.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,016 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,898 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,118 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, or 7
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 4"
- Depth: 113' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1652 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 5" First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss