Transitional Farmhouse Plan with Home Office and Large Covered Porch
About This Plan
- The stunning, bold exterior of this Transitional Farmhouse plan presents high-pitched gables and a blend of vertical and horizontal siding materials, paired with stone accents.
- Step inside to find a cozy living room to the left with a fireplace and surrounding bookshelves, and a home office behind barn doors to the right of the foyer.
- The kitchen and dining area are open and seamlessly flow onto the rear covered porch through accordion-style doors. A back kitchen offers additional work / storage space and provides a shortcut to the mudroom and double garage.
- Three bedrooms are located upstairs, including the master bedroom with a private balcony and an ensuite with a closet that links to the laundry room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The fun continues on the lower level with its generous family room, two more bedrooms, a 3/4 bath, and dedicated storage space.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,270 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,486 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,486 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 686 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss