Transitional French Country Home Plan with Pocket Home Office
About This Plan
- This two-story, cottage plan boasts an open layout with exposed beams throughout the common living spaces. The design includes a 3-car garage, which juts out from the front of the home.
- Once inside, the laundry room and coat closet flank the foyer, while the heart of the home resides straight ahead. A grand fireplace serves as a focal point, and an oversized kitchen island, combined with a scullery and a flex office space, offers ample meal prep space.
- The master suite occupies the left side of the main level, and features a lavish master bath with a freestanding tub and sizable wardrobe with an island dresser. It also allows you laundry access from the wardrobe.
- Upstairs, discover three additional bedroom suites, each with a spacious full bath. A loft rests at the end of the hall and opens into a bonus room - included in the total living area figure - above the garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate house plan with 93131EL (3,516 Sq. Ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,563 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,953 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 89' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 856 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"