Transitional House Plan with 2-Story Foyer and Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- Modern styling, accented by steep rooflines and contrasting stucco siding, conveys a welcoming appearance to this efficiently designed home plan with two floors of living. Entry through the front covered stoop reveals an open arrangement of the family room, dining area, and kitchen.
- The great room is warmed by a fireplace and brightened by a trio of windows on the front wall. The kitchen itself includes an island and a convenient corner pantry.
- The main-floor master suite is entered through an entry cove and features a 9-foot-high boxed ceiling. Its bath area features his and her vanities, walk-in shower, compartmented toilet and a walk-in closet.
- The walk-in closet also accesses a utility area that includes the laundry, powder bath, and mud area, featuring a bench and lockers. On a practical note, this utility area intercepts debris from the outside, as it accesses the home's 2-car garage.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms all enjoy their own walk-in closets. Bedroom 2 has its own bath, complete with shower, while bedrooms 3 and 4 share a Jack-n-Jill bath. An optional attic area offers expansive storage space, along with countless other options for its use.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,359 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,524 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 835 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front