Transitional Mediterranean House Plan with Main-floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- This transitional, Mediterranean house plan features an open-concept living space with each of the rear rooms granting access to the covered lanai.
- The rectangular kitchen island hosts a deep-bowl sink and is surrounded on two sides by cabinets, counters, and appliances.
- The master suite occupies the left side of the home, and is joined by two walk-in closets and a 5-fixture bathroom. A study with a coffered ceiling completes the main level.
- Take the elevator or stairs to the second level to find two bedroom suites, along with a forward-facing balcony.
- The 2-car garage includes enough space for a golf cart and connects with the main foyer.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,717 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,842 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 875 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 118 sq. ft.
- Entry: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 66' 8"
- Max ridge height: 37' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 610 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss