Transitional Mountain House Plan with Optional Lower Level
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Nature serves as the art in this Transitional Mountain house plan with its oversized windows providing views of the surrounding landscape.
- A double-sided fireplace warms the living room and adjacent home office, with both rooms providing access to a forward-facing deck.
- The spacious kitchen boasts a large island and walk-in pantry to fulfill all of your bulk shopping dreams.
- The 4-car garage offers additional space for a shop or storage, and opens into a mudroom with built-in lockers.
- Gain three bedrooms and a recreation room with a wet bar when you finish the walk-out basement; a total of 2,110 square feet.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,513 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,513 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,299 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,110 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 6"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1282 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12