Transitional Ranch Home Plan with Walkout Basement
1.5 - 2.5
About This Plan
- This Transitional Ranch plan presents an angled 3-car garage with a rear overhead door for lawn supplies or drive-thru capabilities. A mudroom with builtins serves as the perfect drop zone, while coat closets help to organize your outdoor gear.
- A vaulted ceiling soars over the foyer, great room, and continues through the 12'-deep covered deck.
- The open living space encourages family gatherings and the island kitchen offers plenty of workspace for more than one cook.
- The master bedroom is spacious and enjoys a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet. A second bedroom next door can be utilized as a home office or den.
- Downstairs, a sizable family room with access to a patio leads to three bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet. A compartmentalized bathroom sits next to a game area or home theatre to complete the lower level.
- Related Plan: Replace the walkout basement with a standard basement with plan 81766AB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,760 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 1"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1087 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss