Tri-Level Northwest House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- From the front, this striking Northwest house plan appears to be two-story but there's a finished lower level that gives you three floors of luxurious living space.
- Step into the wide foyer through double doors, where you can see the gently curved staircase.
- There's plenty of room for big holiday gatherings in the formal dining room with its lovely coffered ceiling.
- The home comes with both a walk-in food pantry and a butler's pantry.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace and two sets of sliding glass doors lead out to the rear covered deck.
- On the upper floor, four big bedrooms are served by the second floor laundry room.
- Homeowners get a private deck off the master suite.
- The fifth bedroom lies on the finished lower level, along with a rec room, wine cellar and plenty of storage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.