Tri-Level Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- From the front, this striking Northwest house plan appears to be two-story but there's a finished lower level that gives you three floors of luxurious living space.
- Step into the wide foyer through double doors, where you can see the gently curved staircase.
- There's plenty of room for big holiday gatherings in the formal dining room with its lovely coffered ceiling.
- The home comes with both a walk-in food pantry and a butler's pantry.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace and two sets of sliding glass doors lead out to the rear covered deck.
- On the upper floor, four big bedrooms are served by the second floor laundry room.
- Homeowners get a private deck off the master suite.
- The fifth bedroom lies on the finished lower level, along with a rec room, wine cellar and plenty of storage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,736 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,092 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,928 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,716 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 182 sq. ft.
- Deck: 222 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 836 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick