Tri-Level Vacation House Plan
About This Plan
- Long and narrow, this modern tri-level house plan features a handsome metal roof and lots of windows to brighten the home.
- Three sets of sliding glass doors in the main living area lead you out to the large deck where you can bask in the sun.
- The open layout makes this main floor feel larger.
- Head downstairs for a family room plus lots of storage.
- The top floor holds three bedrooms (one with a walk-in closet) and a large bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,081 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 549 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 736 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 796 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 16' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss