Tudor-Inspired Home with Flex Space
About This Plan
- A swoop roof over the entry porch makes this home out of the ordinary.
- Inside, flex space next to the foyer can be used as a formal dining room or living room.
- The great room is huge with a big fireplace as the focal point.
- A home office is tucked away in the rear with the half bath close by.
- Bench and lockers off the garage door gives you a handy place to drop groceries or backpacks.
- On the second floor, the master suite is nice and large, with a tray ceiling and deluxe bathroom.
- Note the door from the spacious master walk-in closet directly into the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,812 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,316 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,496 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 531 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss