Tudor with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This striking Tudor home comes complete with a bonus room over the garage.
- An open floor plan in the rear creates a feeling of spaciousness.
- A first floor master suite is much in demand and this home delivers.
- With a spa bath and a huge walk-in closet, you won't want to leave your retreat!
- A balcony on the second floor overlooks the great room below and separates the bedrooms.
- Two of the bedrooms have their own walk-in closet for excellent storage.
- The bonus room can be used as a playroom or an extra bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,745 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 55' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 290 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"