Turreted European-style House Plan with Master Suite Reading Room
About This Plan
- A turreted reading room in the master suite adds a great touch to this European home plan. Other special features are a large corner soaking tub in the master bath and a clothes hamper in the master closet that goes directly to the first floor laundry room.
- On the main floor, the living and dining rooms are open to each other making the space seem larger.
- The kitchen has a much-desired walk-in pantry and views of the breakfast nook and optional gas fireplace in the big family room.
- Five windows bring lots of light into the family room.
- The plan comes with a one car garage with an option to expand it to a two car garage.
- NOTE: The 3-car garage shown in the photograph was a a modification by the builder and is not available in a stock version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,406 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,170 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,236 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 63 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Max ridge height: 37' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss