Tuscan House Plan with Circular Study
About This Plan
- The beautiful round turret of this Tuscan house plan contains a unique study with sloped ceilings.
- This gracious home is a blend of practical and luxury features that are sure to please.
- Two wide arched openings lead into the huge two-story great room where the open floor plan allows views into the kitchen and dining area.
- A cozy vaulted hearth room is warmed by a fireplace and brightened by windows on two walls.
- The luxurious master suite is on the main floor and is the only bedroom on this level.
- Even the mud room is well-appointed with bench seating and lockers for storage.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 have window seats and all the bedrooms get walk-in closets.
- Loft space is ideal as a reading nook or homework spot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,555 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,203 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1265 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath