Tuscan-Inspired Home Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Tuscan in design, this ranch features a traditional plan with extra details that are sure to please, beginning with a curved staircase leading to the lower level just to the right of the entry.
- The great room directly ahead, and the dining room to the left of the entry are both defined by gracious columns that carry you into the main living area of the home.
- The kitchen, hearth room and nook are combined into an open floor plan concept to create a large daily living area while still having access to the great room.
- A spacious master suite includes double French doors that lead to a private deck, Jacuzzi tub and spacious walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom is tucked behind the garage and has a private bath. A 5-stall, split-load garage provides ample parking and storage space. related
- Related Plan: Save money and eliminate the finished lower level with house plan 89892AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,831 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,617 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,214 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 4"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1523 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss