Twelve Foot Great Room Ceilings
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This well-designed house plan provides many amenities that you would expect to find in a much larger home.
- The master suite features a wonderful bathroom with large walk-in closets.
- The great room has gas logs as well as built-in cabinets and 12' trayed ceilings that make it a great place to relax and spend time with family and friends.
- The rear covered porch provides a great space for those summer cookouts as well as being close to the kitchen.
- A dining room and breakfast area are provided for formal or informal meals.
- The always popular bonus room provides an excellent space for storage or future expansion.
- The two car garage features space for real-sized vehicles.
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plan 51090MM. Remove the garage and bonus room with house plan 51163MM (1,888 sq. ft.) and house plan 51126MM (1,641 sq. ft. and no bonus room). Get alternate exteriors with house plans 51029MM and 51048MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 164 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 186 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 371 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 6"
- Depth: 79' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick