Compact French Country House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The great room has gas logs as well as built-in cabinets and 12' trayed ceilings that make it a great place to relax and spend time with family and friends.
- The rear covered porch provides a great space for those summer cookouts as well as being close to the kitchen.
- A dining room and breakfast area are provided for formal or informal meals.
- The always popular bonus room provides an excellent space for storage or future expansion.
- The master suite features a wonderful bathroom with large walk-in closets.
- The two car garage features space for real-sized vehicles.
- Related Plans: Downsize to 3 beds and eliminate the bonus room with house plan 51177MM (1,657 sq. ft.).
- Get a slab or crawlspace foundation with house plan 51054MM.
- Remove the garage and bonus room with house plan 51182MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,218 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 164 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 186 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 376 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 6"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 691 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick