Two and a Half Story Colonial House Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional Colonial house plan comes with an air-lock entry foyer to keep the cold air out in winter.
- A country kitchen combines the cooking and informal eating area.
- In the forml area of the home, the front to back open layout lets you move easily from the living to the dining spaces.
- Two sets of double doors give you a quiet family room with windows on three sides.
- All the bedrooms are grouped together on the second floor.
- The master suite features two walk-in closets and a spacious, private master bathroom.
- An extra plus is the third floor that also offers a bathroom in case you need to use it as an extra bedroom or in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,711 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,192 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 567 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss