Two Bedroom Contemporary Getaway
About This Plan
- A slanted roof gives a Contemporary look to this house plan and two porches offer outdoor space.
- The living room and dining area form one large two-story space with the kitchen off to the back.
- There's room for table and chairs making this an eat-in kitchen.
- Note the handy stacked washer/dryer closet so you can keep the laundry moving while cooking.
- Both bedrooms are upstairs where an open rail lets you look down into the living area below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 772 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 428 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 7"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss