Two Bedroom Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Just the right size as a starter home, this two bedroom Contemporary house plan is compact in size.
- The open floor plan maximizes the main living area and enhances the sightlines.
- The walk-in coat closet and garage entry are sunken two steps below the main living area.
- Both bedrooms share a large five piece washroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,211 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,211 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 10"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 267 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss