Two Bedroom Contemporary Retreat with Wall of Glass
About This Plan
- A dramatic shed roof over the main living area gives you 14' vaulted ceilings that soar up.
- The wood stove warms the whole living area from kitchen to the eating and living spaces.
- One one side you have three sliding glass doors and on the other side, you have three huge windows, creating a bright and airy space.
- There are sliding glass doors too in the master suite.
- A second bedroom acts as a guest suite or family bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 776 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 776 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss