Two Bedroom European House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A huge open floor plan is one of the best features of this one level European house plan.
- It allows for sweeping views of the cooking, eating and living areas of the home.
- On your way to the walk-in pantry, stop in Mom's room where you can close it off with sliding pocket doors.
- The bedrooms lie on opposite sides of the home with the master suite featuring a lovely tray ceiling.
- More pocket doors slide open to lead from the master closet directly in to the laundry room.
- The front porch has a storm shelter built below it and the rear porch offers a vaulted ceiling and an outdoor fireplace.
- You'll have plenty of extra storage in the right side garage plus there's another two car garage on the left side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,901 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,901 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1642 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms