Two Bedroom Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Contemporary styling adds an edge to this one story Northwest house plan.
- With only two bedrooms and 938 square feet, this home is easy to clean and maintain.
- The sunken foyer is just two steps away from the main living area with its beautiful open layout and no fussy formal rooms that are rarely used.
- Seat five people at the large kitchen island that adds storage space and counter space too.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to a wonderful covered balcony with lots of room for table and chairs and a grilling station.
- Combining the washer/dryer closet with the bathroom is a space-saving measure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 938 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 232 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 938 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 11"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available