Two Bedroom Tiny Cottage
About This Plan
- A simple rectangular foundation shape and compact size make this cottage easy to build and maintain.
- The attached porch offers shelter and opens right near the kitchen.
- An open layout makes the house feel larger.
- Two bedrooms in back share the large hall bathroom and there's a handy washer/dryer closet nearby.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 640 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 13' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss