Two Covered Porches
About This Plan
- Two covered porches in front and back provide shade from the sun and a place to relax.
- Inside, the main living area forms one large space with a raised snack bar providing separation of the kitchen/dining area from the great room.
- The large, comfortable master suite enjoys the privacy that comes with a split bedroom layout.
- Two bedrooms on the opposite side of the house share a hall bath.
- Ceiling height is 9' and the crawl space height is up to homeowner and contractor.
- Related Plan: Get a decorative gable centered over the front door with house plan 25016DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss